Two great resources to help you build a closer connection and a stronger relationship.
What’s in the bundle?
401 ways to make talking together easy and fun again
Do you sometimes feel like you run out of things to talk about with your partner? These two resources are date-night savers for those times when it’s hard to connect or you’re feeling stuck in a rut! They will help you…
Spark fresh conversations
Laugh and play together
Build closeness and intimacy
“Learning to stay connected is key in any relationship. I was surprised at how many questions we found here that we had never before addressed. Answering them little by little has added a fresh sense of intimacy.”
A 12-week series for couples in LDRs
This series will guide you interesting, important, and intimate conversations. You’ll learn more about each other’s strengths, communication style, personality, sense of humor, and more. It will help you…
Find new and fun activities to keep things interesting
Get to know one another (and yourself) better
Feel close and connected
“So effective! We both enjoy soul-digging activities and I’m quite positive it will benefit our distance relationship!”
What People Are Saying:
ABOUT 401 DISCUSSION QUESTIONS… “Loved this! We would read some questions each time we talked on the phone. The questions range from light-hearted to serious questions that really make you think. There are even a few that may have you saying, “Oh my! Can I really say that?”Mr. HoneyBunny
ABOUT the LONG DISTANCE DATING BLUEPRINT… “We have had some great discussions, and relationship building because of this book.”D.K.A.
More about 401 Great Discussion Questions For Couples
Do you ever wonder what to ask your partner apart from, “How was your day?”
Whether an ocean or a dinner table separates you, this book will…
- Spark fresh conversations and make you laugh
- Help you learn a lot of new things about each other (yes, no matter how long you’ve been together)
- Make talking together easy and fun
- Help you talk about topics you’ve been nervous to bring up
- Draw you closer together and build the kind of intimacy that really matters—the kind that lasts
Did you know that asking good questions is a relationship superpower?
Whenever you want to have a better relationship with someone, there is one superpower skill that will help them to relax and open up, and deepen and strengthen your relationship. That superpower skill is “asking good questions”. Good questions help you:
- Learn what makes someone tick, and how you are similar and different to them in important ways
- Avoid some painful misunderstandings and miscommunications
- Identify likely areas of tension or conflict before they catch you by surprise
- Learn to talk through disagreements in ways that help you, rather than hurt you
- Build a strong sense of security, love, and trust
What sort of questions are in this book?
The questions in this book are organized into 19 chapters for easy reference. Here is a peek at the first six chapters:
- For Fun: Desert Island And What If? Light-hearted questions that ask you to dream, play, imagine and laugh.
- Today: A dozen alternatives to: “How was your day?”
- Life Right Now: About who you are right now in life.
- What Do You Think? What you think about life, love, lying, and everything in between.
- Tell Them: A chance to share your own thoughts and memories… about them.
- Highlights and Lowlights: About the extremes—the highs and lows—of life.
Additional chapters will help you explore childhood, your family, your work, study and passions, stress, the future, and more.
Free BONUS: 10 Games To Get You Talking
10 Games To Get You Talking gives you 10 ways to use this book. Playing one of these games can banish any weirdness. It will allow you both to relax and enjoy connecting, sharing, and growing closer in all the ways that matter most.
More about the Long Distance Dating Blueprint
Making it or breaking it? What is the key difference between couples?
There is a key difference between couples whose time long distance is overall making them stronger and closer, and couples whose relationship is being badly damaged or broken.
That difference often lies in the quality and depth of the conversations they are having.
Couples who grow closer and stronger during long distance relationship consistently prioritize communication and spend time, every week, asking and answering questions that help them learn new things and communicate deeply.
Many of the couples who struggle (or part ways) during their long distance relationship don’t do this. They may be in touch frequently—even daily—but most of their exchanges remain at a more superficial level. They don’t have the sorts of conversations that can help them get to know each other at a deeper level and learn more about each other’s values, personality, and approach to life.
This book was written to help you have these deeper sorts of conversations and become a couple who makes.
This series will guide you into important, interesting, and intimate conversations. You will:
- Learn about each other’s strengths, sense of humor, communication style, and personality.
- Discover brand-new insights about yourself and your partner
- Do fun and fascinating positive psychology activities together that have been proven to make people happier and healthier.
Plus, a bonus personal Journal
This series comes with a free bonus PDF. The Blueprint Journal is your 32-page personal workbook for this series. It guides you through all the questions and tasks for each week, with plenty of space for you to make notes and keep track of your answers and insights.
Love it or let me know
I’m so confident that these resources will help your relationship that I’m offering a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you decide this isn’t working for you, email me within 30 days. Just tell me one thing that you think would make one of the books better, and I will issue you a FULL refund with no questions asked. I’ll even cover the credit card processing fees.